The indicators in the Mobility category measure the transportation conditions and preferences in Champaign County.
- Active Transportation Infrastructure measures the number of miles of bicycle facilities and sidewalks in Champaign County.
- Commuter Mode Share measures the estimated percentages of commuters who choose to commute by each major mode.
- Regional Destinations via Transit shows the number of destinations that travelers can reach, both within and outside of Illinois, without use of a car.
- Transit Ridership measures the number of rides on C-U MTD buses per month and per year.
- Travel Time to Work measures the mean commute time for Champaign County residents.