The indicators in the Education category measure the state of education, from grade school to post-graduate, in Champaign County.
- College and University Enrollment measures the fall enrollment at all levels at the University of Illinois and Parkland College.
- High School Graduation Rate measures the graduation rates of several school districts in Champaign County.
- Overall Educational Attainment measures the estimated highest educational attainment of Champaign County residents over the age of 25.
- Pupil to Teacher Ratio measures the number of students per teacher at elementary and high schools in several districts in Champaign County.
- School District Expenditure per Student measures how much school districts in Champaign County spend on each student, including figures for both operational and instructional spending.